Automation is a big change for accounts payable departments. But it shouldn't be scary if you carefully manage the change.
Watch our on-demand webinar: "The AP Pro's Guide to Managing Change During an Automation Project"
This webinar will provide viewers with a step-by-step guide to creating an effective change management plan for automation. Topics covered include navigating the stages of an implementation project, aligning stakeholders, critical deliverables, setting effective deadlines, assigning responsibility, and avoiding common dependency traps.
What you will learn:
- The pitfalls of a poor change management strategy
- Strategies for aligning stakeholders
- How to overcome the most common objections to automation
- Tips on training front-line staff on a new system
- Case study of how one organization successfully managed change.
Brousseau & Associates
Bruno Vande Vyvre
Canon Information & Imaging Solutions