Automation is a big change for accounts payable departments. But it shouldn't be scary if you carefully manage the change.
Join our live webinar on September 13, at 2:00 PM EDT: "The AP Pro's Guide to Managing Change During an Automation Project"
This webinar will provide attendees with a step-by-step guide to creating an effective change management plan for automation. Topics covered will include navigating the stages of an implementation project, aligning stakeholders, critical deliverables, setting effective deadlines, assigning responsibility, and avoiding common dependency traps.
What you will learn:
- The pitfalls of a poor change management strategy
- Strategies for aligning stakeholders
- How to overcome the most common objections to automation
- Tips on training front-line staff on a new system
- Case study of how one organization successfully managed change.
Analyst and Researcher in Business Process Automation,
Brousseau & Associates
Bruno Vande Vyvre
Canon Information & Imaging Solutions