Download Whitepaper

"The accounts payable function at most businesses remains mired in paper-intensive processes that leave little time for value-added activities. 84% of the average accounts payable professional's time is spent on transaction processing, leaving only 16% of their time for activities such as data analysis, the Institute of Finance & Management (IOFM) reports"

"But two emerging technologies- artificial intelligence (AI) and robotic process automation (RPA) - are fundamentally changing the way accounts payable functions, by eliminating manual tasks, speeding cycle times, and enhancing decision-making."
© 2017 Canon Information and Imaging Solutions, Inc. All Rights Reserved

Powered by Eloqua

By clicking "Download Whitepaper" above, you are agreeing to receive communications from Canon Information and Imaging Solutions, Inc.
If you no longer wish to receive communications from Canon Information and Imaging Solutions, please click here to unsubscribe.
"How Artificial Intelligence and Robotic Process Automation Will Transform Accounts Payable"
This recent whitepaper describes the challenges faced by most accounts payable departments, shows how AI and RPA address these challenges, and provides an action plan for ensuring that accounts payable departments choose the right AI or RPA solution.